U.S. Amputee Football Federation
USAFF was founded in January, 2023. Our mission is to bring the incredible game of soccer to people of ALL ages and genders. Through the uniting sport of soccer, ALL can be elevated, empowered, and respected.
We believe in Amputee Soccer 4 ALL!
Texas amputee soccer camp!
Experience the thrills of Amputee Soccer in Odessa, Texas on Saturday, November 18th (8am-12pm & 1pm-5pm) and Sunday, November 19th (8am-12pm)
What is amputee soccer?
- USAFF is every bit as fast and exciting as able-bodied soccer.
- Field players have a leg limb difference and use forearm crutches.
- Goalkeepers have an arm limb difference.
- The game is played 7 v 7 and follows most of the same rules as FIFA able bodied soccer.
- In amputee soccer, athletes demonstrate remarkable agility, teamwork, and determination, making it an inspiring and competitive sport.
This is a completely self-funded organization that will need the help and commitment of those who are willing to support this team and fund the advancement of the sport. Funding will help with development of the sport, training, travel expenses, transportation, food, and supplies for the team and staff. We count on you!
-Amputee soccer partners-
We extend our heartfelt thanks to our dedicated partner associations in the amputee soccer community. Your unwavering support and commitment have been instrumental in making a difference. Together, we’re breaking boundaries and empowering individuals. We look forward to a continued journey of collaboration and inspiration. Thank you for being part of our team!
We want to express our sincere gratitude to our incredible sponsors whose support has been instrumental in making our mission possible. Your belief in our cause has a profound impact, and we’re immensely grateful for your partnership. Together, we’re achieving remarkable milestones. Thank you for your continued support and trust in our work!